Rehab Pathways Group® facilitates and supports the return of individuals recovering from brain
injuries and other special needs, back into the community. We are a ‘Real Life’ alternative to
traditional group homes, adult foster care placements and long-term care facilities. All of our
programs are individualized and based on the needs and concerns of our clients.
Regarding admission into the program, please contact us to discuss your specific case.
Employees that are interested in employment with RPG℠ must meet the criteria listed below:
– experience working with survivors of Traumatic Brain Injuries
– experience working with the special need population
– have valid MI drivers license, automobile registration and auto insurance
– pass a criminal background check (includes driving record check)
– professional license validation
Please CONTACT US for more information.